Monday, November 7, 2016

New Antique Hutch


I spent this past weekend painting the inside of this French antique hutch
WE bought from a designer friend, shout out to Shelley McGinity


I am not a painter at all but it felt good to accomplish this easy task. 
It took many coats of Antique White to cover the Sky Blue!


My big reward came today, when I got to add a few pieces of collections, 
family favorites and a few touches of fall.


I started with Granny's Hall Jewel Tea Autumn Leaf mix. I love this because
Granny had it although I don't think any of this was actually her's.


I thrifted this gorgeous hand painted fall plate and the love the old 
Hallmark Thanksgiving turkey S&P, even if they are plastic.


This turkey platter was my Mommy's from the 50's. We ate every Thanksgiving turkey
off this platter. I am so grateful to have used this platter for my
family, as well, and it will go to my older daughter.  


So that is what I have been up to for fun! 
Please share you recent projects with us for inspiration.
Wishing you and yours a blessed
Thanksgiving.
Melin
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment