Monday, March 25, 2013

My Easter Collections





 I thought I would share a few of my Easter collections with you. These bunnies, chicks and
duckies have been a part of my Easters most all my life. I believe my Momma or my
Aunt Joann made the broken egg above...priceless!
 

Most of these treasures are made in Japan from Lefton. The shiny duckling and standing
 duck are newer additions that I was lucky to find. I just love them all!
 

I started my Snowbunny collection by accident when I was collecting Snowbabies, gifts
for my daughter. I loved the pastel touches of color on these sweet bunnies.
 They are busy making Easter more fun for everyone!
 

My Mom started my Bunnykins collection for me when I was a girl. I have added to
it here and there as I grew. I try to select pieces that show the bunnies doing
 activities that remind me of my childhood family or my own family.
 


 
 These little plastics figures are a fun retro Easter memory. Can you pick
 out the  newer impostor from this line up?
 
 
 
 
 Just a few fun egg cups showing a different style egg collection. 
What do you collect for Easter? WE would love you to share.
Happy Easter and Passover to you!
Melin
 


No comments:

Post a Comment