Monday, March 4, 2013

Easter Table


 
I love a festive table for Easter that will delight the kids and the kid in all of us.
 I found the light pink metallic tree at Michael's for 75% off at the end
of last spring. I just knew it would come in handy. It even  has a few
 clear flowers on some of the ends of the branches.
 
 
First, I set the base of the tree into the spring bead wreath,
then I added Easter ornaments, all from WE.
 
 
 I sprinkled small malted milk eggs in matching colors around the base.
 I like to mix in a few edible treats into the centerpiece. 
 
 

I set a few fillable paper mache bunnies around the tree and a favor at each place setting. Who
doesn't love a favor? You can add a slip of paper with their name on it to personalize.
 
 
A retro ornament decorates the vintage napkins that were a lucky find at an antique store in Paradise, CA. Most of my pink dishes were found in a set in Folsom, CA. I love them for Easter and showers!
Occasionally, I find pinks at thrift stores but it is getting more rare in my neck of the woods.
 
 
See what you have collected to pull together for your Easter table. Make a list of what to
look for in the future that will take your table to the next level of fun for you family and YOU!
Melin

No comments:

Post a Comment