Saturday, January 19, 2013

Aqua!



My new obsession is the color aqua! I have had a thing for it in all shades since I
learned my parent's only vehicle, before I was born, was a "robin's egg blue"
Harley. Sorry, only black and white photos exist.
Last summer, I found a few aqua Ball mason jars and that brought on my OBSESSION. I have to have more aqua in our home. I went on a search around the house to see what I already had to work
with...always a great decorating tip. The photos show what I found, including a beautiful angel figure and an anthropomorphized (I learned this term from Martha Stewart) salt shaker.

While I love what I have, I needed more! I see aqua in all my latest magazines, so I went in
 search of some new goodies. After shopping several stores, I came up with only one small
pitcher to add. It is a very light aqua and I discovered it on the marked-down aisle of
HomeGoods for $2.00...score but still looking for more.
Melin

1 comment:

  1. Aqua is my favorite as well. I love the beautiful angel figure.

    ReplyDelete