Thursday, July 14, 2011

Just Beachy!



The Fourth of July is past, now what do we feature in our decorating? I say, "Let's go beachy". I use these little shelves in my hall for the current decorating themes. I just took down my Independence Day decor and put up beachy things.

Most of us have shells from a trip or purchased, start with those. We also have pictures of our families on the beach. The little one shown is of my father, as a boy, on top his grand-father's shoulders with his younger brother on the right. This photo was taken on Muscle Beach, CA. I love the retro suits of the by-standers.

The rest of the goodies can be purchased at my store, www.wrenelizabethgifts.com. Check around your home and see what you can find hidden away to bring a beachy warmth to your home.

Please share your thoughts and ideas with us in the comment section and subscribe to my Blog.

Melin

No comments:

Post a Comment