Friday, November 15, 2013

Thanksgiving Place Cards Ideas


As family and friends gather 'round the Thanksgiving table, we love to find our place with
a little something that says "this spot is especially for me". Place cards can be simple
or fancy but they always make us feel a bit more special.
 
 
I have used all of the above at one time or another. The little frames have held names printed on my computer and also mini pics to save the spot. Purchased place cards are fun and so easy.
But, so is writing a name on a leaf, faux or real. The white name was done with a chalk
marking pen (available at Michael's). A frog (floral type) holds a baby picture of my
son with his first turkey leg. Old photos are fun for everyone,
especially the childhood favorites. 
 
 
Flowers and candles can be simple too! This bouquet was purchased at our local grocer
for $4.99 and I added a few dried leaves. Don't sunflowers just make you smile?
I found several sites like the following that have wonderful ideas to share...
 
 
Wishing you a blessed time with your loved ones this Thanksgiving.
Melin

No comments:

Post a Comment