Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Baby Shower Buffet Idea


I am busy getting ready for our Soroptimist Baby Shower and I thought I would share
 this quick tip. I must have seen it somewhere before but have never tried it.
A basket of eating utensil babies make the buffet fun and easy!
 
 
You start with a napkin, utensils, a plastic twist tie or ribbon and a Sharpie.
 
 
Stack the knife, fork and spoon upside down.
 
 
   Gather the napkin "blanket" around the "baby" and secure with
 the twist tie, like a swaddled baby.
 
 
Draw a curl, eyes and a mouth on your baby. Don't worry about your artistic skills.
Make some smile, coo and cry. Each baby is unique, just like real babies.
The most important part is to have fun!
Melin


2 comments:

  1. Baby shower buffet idea is amazing. Such parties are fun and I would like to arrange such a beautiful party for my sister at Los Angeles venues. Will invite all her close friends. Already hired catering and decorating services.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds like your shower for your sister will be fabulous! So glad you stopped by and like the idea. Melin

      Delete