Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Fall Garland

Easy steps for a fall garland or centerpiece.


A fall garland like this is easy to put together. The best part is you can add your own touches and it will still be a wonderful addition to your fall decor. I put mine up when I decorate for Halloween and leave it up until I take down my Thanksgiving decorations.


Start with a faux leaf garland. This one is glittered for fun.


Add some pumpkins and gourds. I bought these at the grocery store for $4.99 a bag.


Add some bits of nature's beauty, like dried berries, acorns and the like. These can be faux too but  I like to mix a bit of the real deal in. I have re-used these dried berries for years.


These are perfect for a garlands along your mantle or a shelf. You can also center it down your Thanksgiving table, like a runner, or round it up in the middle of a table.
No matter how you spend it...enjoy the crisp fall weather and your warm home.
Melin





No comments:

Post a Comment