Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Bethany Lowe in Atlanta

While in Atlanta last month, my friend Linda and I were fortunate to have been invited to a special party at the Bethany Lowe showroom. We got to meet Bethany Lowe in the photo with me above. I am not sure why it this pic came out so small. I love Beth's costume...perfection!
We got to meet five designers and each signed a keepsake for us to cherish. I am pictured above with Teena Flanner who's glittered creations have been a favorite of mine for years.
We received Bethany Lowe totes and walked the line to meet each designer and have them autograph their specially designed pins.
These are my treasures! What a great time we had. It was a fun and joyful party.
We were in Atlanta for fall and holiday buying for my company, Wren Elizabeth Gifts. We carry some of Bethany Lowe's fine line of fun gifts and collectibles.
Add Image

No comments:

Post a Comment