Monday, March 3, 2014

St Paddy's Day Collections


I thought I would take a moment to share a few of my favorite St Paddy's Day treasures
that I have collected through the years. The ceramic leprechaun above was made
and hand-painted by my Momma. He has been present every March
for most all my life. Isn't he handsome?
 

The Shamrock bone china is from an English company, Tuscan. My parents bought a small
tea set for me on a trip we made to Canada. Like most every pattern I ever pick, it was
quickly retired. It is so delicate and looks a bit like Shelley with the light green trim.
 
 
Irish porcelain has been a part of our family treasures as has Belleek. Just a few pieces
set out in March make St Patrick's Day more special with memories of family.
We do have the usual fun shamrocks, pots of gold  and newer
decorations but somehow these oldies are still goodies!
Melin

No comments:

Post a Comment